- Check List for Umrah en
Liste de contrôle pour la Omra fr
Required by all travelers for Umrah.
- Umra-visa applications en
This is the visa application required to be filled for each passenger traveling. Information must match the information on passport.
- Umrah Terms & Conditions en
All Umrah Travelers must print and sign this form.
- Mehrem Letter en
Lettre de Mehrem fr
- To proof to relationship to mehram en
Pour prouver la relation avec mehram fr
This documents need to be signed by a certified mosque administration.
- Consent letter for a child travelling with one of the parents en
Recommended Consent Letter for Children Travelling Abroad
- Proof of conversion of islam en
Preuve de conversion de l’islam fr
For new Muslims who converted from a different religion. This documents needs to be signed by a certified mosque administration.
- Credit card Authorize en
Carte de crédit Autoriser fr
Credit Card authorization form to be printed, filled out, and signed.
- Pilgrim Declaration and Undertaking en
Déclaration et engagement du pèlerin fr
Required by all travelers.
- Tour Terms & Conditions en
Terms and conditions to be signed by all travelers.
- Liability en
All applicants must read and sign this form.
- A passport that’s valid for at least 6 months with 3 or 4 blank pages for each traveler.
- A completed and signed visa application (typed out or block letter written), original and copy.
- 2 passport size photographs (4cm x 6cm) taken against a plain white back ground for each traveler (ladies preferably in Hijab).
- If family members are on the same passport, pictures and names of all the family members must be added to the passport by the proper legal authority (Canadian citizens must all have separate passports – EVEN CHILDREN!).
- A stamped Immunization Card showing vaccination against Meningitis (one dose of ACYW135 vaccine) for adults Meningitis and POLIO record for children under 15 years old. Two doses of (A) vaccine (1 to 2 months between each dose for children ages 3-24 months).
- Make sure to take the health certificate to Saudi Arabia.
- Ladies and children need proper proof of relationship Marriage Certificate or Birth Certificate which shows the parents names (notarized by a Canadian notary or canadian ministry of foreign affairs) is needed in English, French. No other languages are accepted.
- All documents must be by their photocopies(No Originals Required).
- Non-Canadian applicants must submit original Permanent Residence card and follow the following steps, by stamping the photocopy:
- From the agents.
- From a notary.
- From Canadian Foreign.
- Pilgrims who have non-Muslim names must have a statement from any Islamic Center showing their conversion to Islam.
- For married women traveling alone, the following is required:
- She has to be over 45 years old.
- A permission letter from husband signed and stamped by notary.
- A copy of ID showing signature of Muhrem (passport or driver license).
- For children travelling with one of the parents, the following are required:
- Letter of consent from the other parent, authorizing the travel of the child.
- A copy of ID of the parent giving consent , showing signature and name of the parent(passport or driver license).